intro


Hi and welcome to my blog, which is composed mostly of 'Favourite List' style posts.
Check the BLOG ARCHIVE for a chronological list of my posts or click here to go straight to my first list :D

Monday 9 May 2016

Top 10 Most Beautiful Women (in no particular order)

yes, in no particular order, all of these women are very, very beautiful and I remember them well in their prime mostly from when I was growing up ^_^

1. Joana Krupa
I first saw her whilst I was browsing imdb and instantly noted her beauty. After that, I saw her briefly on show The Superstars (which I didn't really like) and then again on Real Housewives of Miami. She is quite a stunning woman, from Poland originally and moved to USA with her family when she was 5.

Funnily enough she looks very similar to the English actress Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely xD

2. Jayne Middlemiss

I remember her from TV alot from when I was growing up, and yes I found her very sexy indeed. She was on many shows that discussed and reported things on music like Top Of The Pops and The Ozone. Even when I was in my mid-20s, I was able to enjoy seeing her on little show on Channel 5 (Live from Studio 5 it was called), for a short while, which made me happy ;D

3. Amy Lee
She is obviously a very beautiful woman. But her voice of course makes her totally alluring, I can't believe any guy who heard and saw her video (or her band's video I should say) of 'Bring Me To Life' and didn't fall a bit in love with her :P

4. Kaley Cuoco
Dat feel when you are watching Big Bang Theory just to see her xD

5. Rose McGowan
Wow, the most alluring one from Charmed, quite easily. Actually there was an episode of Charmed that featured Kaley Cuoco also and she was interacting with Rose, it was like watching the sweetest candy on screen xD

Rose unfortunately these days seems to have gone through some trouble, I think she was involved in a car accident and had to get plastic surgery or something? I'm not sure, anyway she looks nothing like she did in her days of Charmed some 10 to 15 years ago. She actually looks a bit like Michael Jackson did nowadays xP and it seems she has cut her hair short into ugly mannish haircut also -_-

6. Kelly Brook
wow, from presenting The Big Breakfast when she was 19 to her TV and film cameos of today, I have to say: fair enough. Very sexy woman.

7. Emma Watson
I'm not a fan of Harry Potter (at all) but can't deny I noticed this cutie, whilst lazily browsing one of the HP films on TV. Can't say I lingered much thinking about her, she was very young after all. But I was pretty sure she would be a total hottie in a couple of years and lo and behold I was right xD

8. Britney Spears
Was this every guy who was a teenager in the 90s dream girl? I really would have thought so.

She had a tough life though also (so to speak), seemingly similar to Rose McGowan. I remember I even watched her cute Crossroads film, her sweet southern US accent was enchanting. But I also remember the madness with her shaving her head and smashing cars with golf clubs, shotgun weddings and divorces and strings of seemingly ONS style relationships.

Oh Britney, oh well who knows what's really going on.

9. Lucy Watson
No relation to the above. Or is there? Maybe that would explain incredibly good genes for very sexy women xD

I really hate the show Made In Chelsea btw but cannot deny that this woman is incredibly beautiful, angelic like.

10. Ronda Roussey
Yes I like strong women. What?

Runners-Up:
Gillian Anderson looks good even today 
Melisa Joan Hart once met a girl that looked like her
Taylor Swift 1st album very good 
Kym Valentine gl aussie girl
Natalie Portman very good actress
Katy Perry I like woman with a good voice
Rihanna goodlooking woman my ex hated for some reason
Shakira when she was younger 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment